|Elicitus Content Publisher
|Elicitus is a leading desktop authoring tool for trainers, educators, subject matter experts and other e-learning creators worldwide. Creating great courses with Elicitus requires no programming. Even users with no page design experience can create visually appealing courses with Elicitus.
You can import existing PowerPoint® presentations directly into Elicitus. It can convert PowerPoint slides with great accuracy. You can preserve and reproduce important elements of your PowerPoint slides, such as textboxes, bullets, formatting, pictures, background, sound, movie, WordArt, AutoShapes, callouts, and even slide master.
- Raptivity integration and tracking
- User Interface as per new standards with Win7 look and feel
- MS Word 2007 support for spell checker
- Fully customizable glossary
- Video support – Videos can be added to topic pages and customize the size of the video. Various types of videos supported such as AVI, MPG, SWF.
- Extended support for question with additional choices from 5 to 10
- Adds transition effects such as Scaling, Explode
- Image Editing facility
- Individual Raptivity Tracking (only for Publishing with SCORM 1.2 and SCORM 2004)
For a 14 days free evaluation copy of Elicitus, click here.
- Elicitus works with Raptivity v5.5 onwards. One can invoke Raptivity v5.5 and above from “Insert Interactivity” option of Elicitus.
- Elicitus supports Raptivity tracking for v6.0 and above. It tracks score and completion status of Raptivity interactions in the course.
- Scenario Maker is part of Elicitus content publisher
- Slide Converter is part of Elicitus content publisher
Wizards, forms, templates make Elicitus easy to master. Provides a great variety of question types and navigation styles without programming or scripting.
Users can create visually appealing courses with Elicitus.
Publishing in a single click to AICC/SCORM LMS, web site, CD-ROM, or slide shows.
Make one-time changes at master level, which consistently and automatically reflect in related content. Over 200 ready-made layout templates are provided with the product and users can create their own. Templates contain pre-built course navigation and display, but course developers can easily customize them.
Elicitus supports courses in many languages supported by Unicode.
|Animation and Multimedia File
AVI, MPG, MPEG
MID, MP3, RM, RAM
JPEG, GIF, WMF, EMF, ICO, DIB, BMP
Text Format (RTF), TXT, HTML
- Productivity: Over 200 ready-made layout templates are provided with the product and users can create their own. Templates contain pre-built course navigation and display, but course developers can easily customize them.
- Content Reuse: The sophisticated import feature of Elicitus allows one-click import of learning
objects from other Elicitus courses. The import is to the most granular level of topic pages, glossary terms, glossary categories, questions and media resources. The author can decide on how the duplicate objects should be handled during the import.
- Consistency: A unique master page for each lesson saves time in creating topic pages under that lesson with a consistent style. Modifications at master page level ripple throughall such topic pages.
- Usability: A drag-and-drop interface supports common editing tasks. New course wizard, right-click menus, icons and preview tabs enhance usability.
- Visual Control: A powerful editing environment supports WYSIWYG authoring and preview.
- Flexible Navigation: Pre-built navigation bar on each page eliminates the effort of creating course navigation.
The look and feel, position and functionality of navigation bar is customizable. This allows authors to control navigation by learners.
- Questions: Elicitus comes with 10 question types and features a question editor, which allows authors to create interactive questions with multiple level hints and custom feedback.
- Testing: Authors can create assessments (which are scored automatically) or exercises (which provide immediate feedback). Authors can customize score pages.
- Glossary: Elicitus also contains a sophisticated glossary builder with word categories, multiple search mechanisms and multimedia support.
- Interactivity: Authors can easily create hyperlinks to media resources, other pages and assessments in the course. Custom hotspots and buttons can be utilized for added interactivity.
- Overview Page: Elicitus contains a course outline generator that creates a hierarchical content view.
- Interoperability: Course published with the tool are compliant with SCORM 2004/ SCORM 1.2/ AICC level 1 at user-selected granularity. This makes it easy to deploy them from LMS.
- New course Wizard for creation of complete course hierarchy of learning units, lessons, assessments and topic pages with global course preferences
- Automatically generated high level course and/or curriculum view (for organizing inter-relationship among pages or learning activities)
- Master-page for easy placement and modification of objects on all the topics in the lesson
- Automatic conversion of typed hyperlinks to working links
- Ability to use persistent navigational controls (without having to have a copy of them on each page)
- Import utility for direct import of PowerPoint® content. Single click or selective import of a PowerPoint® presentation
- Single click or selective import from other Elicitus course
- Apply layout option for questions for applying the layout of one question to other
- Question forms optimized for rapid entry
- Enhanced usability through right-click menus, tabs, menus, shortcuts etc
- Elicitus is fully compliant with Section 508 Guidelines.
- The courses can be published with AICC level 1 compliance at user-selected granularity.
- The courses can be published with SCORM 1.2 compliance at user-selected granularity.
- The courses can be published with SCORM 2004 compliance at user-selected granularity.
Track your courses using LMS such as:
- SST MX
- Aspen (Sumtotal)
- EKP NetDimensions)
- Tracker.Net (Platte Canyon Multimedia Software Corp.)
- Questions can be randomized in a quiz or test
- Test questions can be drawn from a pool of questions
- Supports built-in learner performance reporting
- Questions can have immediate feedback
- Questions can have delayed feedback (at the end of the exam)
- Test questions can be imported from tab or comma delimited
file formats (i.e., .csv file)
- Separate full score can be assigned to each question
- Setting of passing score for assessments
- Option to give a different feedback for each distracter and correct answer
- Custom navigation in assessments allows you to implement your assessment-navigation policy
- All questions are scored automatically
- Custom score page displays score
- Facility to email score information/ print score page
- Review feature, which allows learner to optionally review and compare answers with correct answers
- Custom question layout and visual appearance
- Automatic numbering of questions
- Multiple choice
- True/ False
- Drag and drop
- Fill in the blanks (in-line entry)
- Match the pairs
- Multiple correct answers
- Graphic choice
- Multiple text entry
- Visual identification
- The sophisticated import feature of Elicitus allows one-click import of learning objects from other Elicitus courses. The import is to the most granular level of topic pages, glossary terms, glossary categories, questions and media resources. The author can decide on how the duplicate objects should be handled during the import.
- The import of PowerPoint® slides using Elicitus allows legacy content reuse.
- Leverage existing questions and assessments. Import test questions from comma delimited file formats.
- Create sophisticated glossary using the glossary builder
- Provides 4 search mechanisms
- The glossary terms can be categorized in one or more categories
- Each term can be explained better using the media resource attachment
- Adds transition effects such as Scaling, Explode, Zoom, Squeeze, Fade and six more effects
- In-built Image Editor facilitates cropping, flipping, resizing of the images
- Elicitus 8.0 provided support for Raptivity tracking at global level
- With Elicitus 8.1 version individual interaction can be tracked for scores and completion status
- Get better tracking and detailed results
- Windows Properties
- Margin Settings
- Enlist Editor Controls
- Apply Layout for Question and master topic page
- Drag drop provision for question
- There is no separate installation required for SlideConverter & Scenario Maker
Over 200 ready-made layout templates are provided with the product and users can create their own. Templates contain pre-built course navigation and display, but course developers can easily customize them.
Elicitus comes with 10 question types and features a question editor, which allows authors to create interactive questions with multiple level hints and custom feedback.
Elicitus contains a course outline generator that creates a hierarchical content view. The course outline can be customized using the course outline editor.
Elicitus contains a readymade template for the score page of eachassessment. The fully customizable score page shows the score, assessment result, assessment name, course name and also emails the score to administrator. It also provides option for printing of the score page.
Elicitus contains more than a dozon readymade navigation controls such as Previous, Next, Jump to , Back, Replay, Glossary, First Topic, Last Topic, Previous Lesson, Next Lesson, Help, Course Menu, Exit.
The look and feel, images, sequence, position and functionality of navigation bar is customizable. This allows authors to control navigation by learners.